cats hate each other?

Mutchi

Crowing
Apr 5, 2021
hamilton MT
My Coop
My Coop
i have 2 cats that just HATE each other! im tired of hearing cat youls in the morning and at night! they have been living under the same roof for over a year, ones a maincoon and the other is a short hair cat (we got her at a shelter so we dont know the breed). is there a way to stop this fighting??

Your choices are to put up with the yowls, separate the cats, or rehome one of them. As it is, neither you or the cats are happy with the situation. Sometimes cats, being cats, take a dislike to each other and there really isn't much of anything you can do to fix it.

You can purchase pheromone collars and pheromone plug ins (like Feliway).

I would also try to figure out what is the main cause of the discord (food, litter box etc) and try to go from there with finding a solution.

Your choices are to put up with the yowls, separate the cats, or rehome one of them. As it is, neither you or the cats are happy with the situation. Sometimes cats, being cats, take a dislike to each other and there really isn't much of anything you can do to fix it.
So theirs no way we can at least try to have them like each other? Like what if we had them in a box but they were still not able to touch each other cus of a glass between them. There for they can discuss their differences and then be happy like when they were babys...

So theirs no way we can at least try to have them like each other? Like what if we had them in a box but they were still not able to touch each other cus of a glass between them. There for they can discuss their differences and then be happy like when they were babys...
Yeah..... no. That's never going to work

Back
Top Bottom