Bagel the not so barn cat

Pampered chicken girl

🎶My angels and demons at war with myself🎶
Premium Feather Member
Apr 10, 2022
This is bagel, she's a 2 year old American short hair (I think part munchkin too). We got her at the shelter about a month and a half ago to be a barn cat. They told us she didn't like people and was only suited to being an barn cat. Well....we kept her in a crate to get used to the barn and we started trying to get her used to us, I put my hand in the door of her crate and put some treats out....after a few minutes she came right out and started rubbing on my hand and purring! She also seemed very scared at night (we had a camera on her) So after a couple weeks we decided we were too scared to let her out and brought her home. She lives in my room for now but we will eventually, when she'd completely settled in, let her meet our other cat and dogs. So yeah, here's our new member of the family.
20231229_142834.jpg
last night she feel asleep on my bed while I watched TV 🥰

This is bagel, she's a 2 year old American short hair (I think part munchkin too). We got her at the shelter about a month and a half ago to be a barn cat. They told us she didn't like people and was only suited to being an barn cat. Well....we kept her in a crate to get used to the barn and we started trying to get her used to us, I put my hand in the door of her crate and put some treats out....after a few minutes she came right out and started rubbing on my hand and purring! She also seemed very scared at night (we had a camera on her) So after a couple weeks we decided we were too scared to let her out and brought her home. She lives in my room for now but we will eventually, when she'd completely settled in, let her meet our other cat and dogs. So yeah, here's our new member of the family. View attachment 3715136last night she feel asleep on my bed while I watched TV 🥰
😍 She's a beautiful kitty! Congrats on your new family member!

This is bagel, she's a 2 year old American short hair (I think part munchkin too). We got her at the shelter about a month and a half ago to be a barn cat. They told us she didn't like people and was only suited to being an barn cat. Well....we kept her in a crate to get used to the barn and we started trying to get her used to us, I put my hand in the door of her crate and put some treats out....after a few minutes she came right out and started rubbing on my hand and purring! She also seemed very scared at night (we had a camera on her) So after a couple weeks we decided we were too scared to let her out and brought her home. She lives in my room for now but we will eventually, when she'd completely settled in, let her meet our other cat and dogs. So yeah, here's our new member of the family. View attachment 3715136last night she feel asleep on my bed while I watched TV 🥰
Bagel is SO cute

Back
Top Bottom