Votes: 71 29.0%

Votes: 46 18.8%

Votes: 22 9.0%

Votes: 11 4.5%
  • more than five

Votes: 42 17.1%

• Total voters
Pics

Here's Max & Ginger enjoying a nap...........

I have a question...May I steal those cats?
big_smile.png

LOL! My cat, Baby kitty, she rolled in some dust (More like a gallon) and I thought she was a gray cat with black paws!
lau.gif
Then I saw her white chin and brown, small spots and then I knew I was fooled
tongue.png

I have a question...May I steal those cats?
big_smile.png

LOL! My cat, Baby kitty, she rolled in some dust (More like a gallon) and I thought she was a gray cat with black paws!
lau.gif
Then I saw her white chin and brown, small spots and then I knew I was fooled
tongue.png

As long as you don't mind daily presents on the doormat.............

I have four, precious, kitties that occupy my time. (And most of my love, affection, and cuddles)

My 13 year-old, most handsome Maine Coon, Bandit

The tiniest cat with the biggest curiosity, 4 year-old, Evie

One of my twins, also 4, and a heffalump at 16lbs! My little Miss Brisby

The other twin, my tiny boy tipping the scale at just barely 8lbs, 4 year-old, Remy

Last edited:
I have four, precious, kitties that occupy my time. (And most of my love, affection, and cuddles)

My 13 year-old, most handsome Maine Coon, Bandit

The tiniest cat with the biggest curiosity, 4 year-old, Evie

One of my twins, also 4, and a heffalump at 16lbs! My little Miss Brisby

The other twin, my tiny boy tipping the scale at just barely 8lbs, 4 year-old, Remy

I don't understand people that are against cats!
idunno.gif

I don't understand people that are against cats!:idunno  

I do not understand, either. I haven't lived a day in my life without owning a cat. I would never change that. I love them all so much! My kitties are pretty loyal, too. I am not just 'the hand that feeds them', they desire affection and comfort from me and I can be consoled by them. They have emotion, they are capable of sensing emotion. They are not just aloof creatures that some people have the opinion that they are. Cats are complex. =^_^=

I do not understand, either. I haven't lived a day in my life without owning a cat. I would never change that. I love them all so much! My kitties are pretty loyal, too. I am not just 'the hand that feeds them', they desire affection and comfort from me and I can be consoled by them. They have emotion, they are capable of sensing emotion. They are not just aloof creatures that some people have the opinion that they are. Cats are complex. =^_^=

Oscar slept on my red, fuzzy blanket all night and he just purred and looked at me
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom