Votes: 71 29.0%

Votes: 46 18.8%

Votes: 22 9.0%

Votes: 11 4.5%
  • more than five

Votes: 42 17.1%

• Total voters
Pics
HI bobbi1979 everybody well thank goodness - how are your chooks?  Molly is sitting on eggs at the mo, just a bit worried as its getting very cold here now.  I remember when my kids were out of school, trips to movies, and racking one's brain what to do with them - good idea about the garden I gave mine their own patch and seeds and made them keep it up - that year we had abundant veggies.  We have hail the size of golf balls and it really damages the cars, one year it came through our kitchen ceiling and we had buckets everwhere.!!!!, which the dogs kept drinking out of:sick  making mess everywhere - we had more water inside than out.  Good to hear from you enjoy the break lol:weee

Glad to hear all is well:) How is Rubin? Mine are all great. I clean houses for work and its spring so everyone wants to spring clean right now. I hadn't even seen my chickens for two days(I have my kids on chicken duty). Holy cow they grew so much! I can't believe it. I haven't put my 11 week olds in the same coup with the adults yet. After seeing them yesterday I'm thinking they are plenty big enough to defend themselves from my bully chicken:) I can't wait for them to stand up to her. So I'm going to see what happens tomorrow. I have the weekend off to hang with my peeps again :) its going to be a garden weekend. I started my plants inside but they go in the garden now. I really enjoy gardening. Our summers are way to short here. I forget your in your cold season now. So when I'm freezing and complaining you'll be basking in the sun. :) I dread any hail but golf ball size is crazy. Oh your poor cars and buildings. We got lucky this year. Last two years hail shredded my garden. So sad. Well better go to work. I'll keep you posted on how the chickens do sharing a home:)

Glad to hear all is well:) How is Rubin? Mine are all great. I clean houses for work and its spring so everyone wants to spring clean right now. I hadn't even seen my chickens for two days(I have my kids on chicken duty). Holy cow they grew so much! I can't believe it. I haven't put my 11 week olds in the same coup with the adults yet. After seeing them yesterday I'm thinking they are plenty big enough to defend themselves from my bully chicken:) I can't wait for them to stand up to her. So I'm going to see what happens tomorrow. I have the weekend off to hang with my peeps again
smile.png
its going to be a garden weekend. I started my plants inside but they go in the garden now. I really enjoy gardening. Our summers are way to short here. I forget your in your cold season now. So when I'm freezing and complaining you'll be basking in the sun.
smile.png
I dread any hail but golf ball size is crazy. Oh your poor cars and buildings. We got lucky this year. Last two years hail shredded my garden. So sad. Well better go to work. I'll keep you posted on how the chickens do sharing a home:)
Rubin is OK have had him on homeopathic stuff which seems to have worked. Originally I was so excited because he seems to be doing so well, but has gone back to drinking lots so not so sure now. Probably another trip to the vet, soo expensive. Before you walk thru the door its a R1000 which probably in your money isn't much but is here for us it alot. Can I borrow you to do my house!! lol
wee.gif

I simply cannot operate in the winter it's too cold and we are not geared for it at all, no heat inside - we do have gas heaters but my rooms are all tiled and its freezing inside. Outside the sun is boiling hot until you go in the shade. I have just deployed secondary layers now I look like a 'bag lady'.

I know the chicks grow so quickly, one minute they are little tiny fluff balls next they huge round fluff balls. What breed is your bully? I also love gardening but not in winter, mostly do veggies in winter and let the flowers fend for themselves, Its ridiculous weather here so very dry here in winter (except for the odd rain), but rains in summer a lot and is very very hot. How long is your Summer?

Well i really hope you enjoy your weekend and playing with the chooks and also hope the 'moving' goes well. I have never separated mine (didn't know you had to) but suppose if you have a grumpy old bird its best. Lots of luck and enjoy a well deserved break.

My centurion -( Boogie aka toilet boy as he is a bit incontinent!) having his morning constitutional in the sun

Muzzie (aka lumpkin as he is rather fat) doing yoga in the sun

and smashy posing for camera

I'd give you an ovation but don't how - amazing cat - no fur - no allergies. I know this is a stupid question but does he feel the cold. I am not being derogatory - just wonder.
My friend has one those hairless dogs I KNOW DON' T MENTION DOGS
smile.png

I'd give you an ovation but don't how - amazing cat - no fur - no allergies.  I know this is a stupid question but does he feel the cold.  I am not being derogatory - just wonder.
My friend has one those hairless dogs I KNOW DON' T MENTION DOGS:)

Lol i have a hairless dog too! Yes the cat feels cold, he usually acts cold once it gets below 70... And the dog always wants under the blankets unless its over 80 haha. They both love sitting in the window sill where the sun is shining ! :)

Back
Top Bottom