Cedar chicken coop- much less than what I paid for it

lol.png
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks I'm funny!!

So far I've been very lucky...I've had enough grass, bugs, poultry feed and leftovers to feed my chickens so that they haven't tried to eat the coop...yet.
gig.gif

cedar chips have such a large surface area that give off alot of fumes that irritate the lining of chickens lungs and could cause death...but a coop will not give off near as many fumes as shavings and would be fine to use with chickens

Thank you so much to all you guys for your support. I've been going through such an extraordinarily tough time that my therapist says that she never could have handled everything that's happened in three lifetimes. So for all you BYC'ers who have been kind during this rough time and not lectured or passed judgement on me or my choice of wood, I REALLY appreciate it. You have no idea! I still think that this forum is the best place although it will probably be a long time until I can get any more birds or take on anything else without having a nervous breakdown.

Last time I looked, I did not see any where it said ya had to have
fowl to be a member!
yippiechickie.gif
So if you can stick around!
Who knows what the future brings.
thumbsup.gif

John

Maybe I'll try to hug my white silkie hen. She's the only chicken who doesn't mind it. If the going gets tough, maybe I'll chew on their cedar coop.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom