Central Florida Breeders Association Double Point Poultry Show, Inverness, FL. Saturday. November 10

cmom

Hilltop Farm
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Nov 18, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
Central Florida Breeders Association Double Point Poultry Show
Saturday November 10, 2012
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
3610 S Florida Ave,
Inverness, FL 34450
---> MAP
Citrus County Auditorium
Ken Lee
352-794-3643 after 6PM
[email protected]

As soon as I get the catalog and entry form, I will post it.

Last edited:
Hi,

Newbee here and wondering if there will be vendors there selling items for my chicks? I have been to several "Bird Shows" in the past as my parents were bird breeders, and used to show, but want to make sure there is more than just judging going on. Also is there an admission?

Thanks for your help,

Melinda
wee.gif

Hi,

Newbee here and wondering if there will be vendors there selling items for my chicks? I have been to several "Bird Shows" in the past as my parents were bird breeders, and used to show, but want to make sure there is more than just judging going on. Also is there an admission?

Thanks for your help,

Melinda
wee.gif

YES...
47b20s0.gif

cmom, do you have to rent or reserve a place inside to sell?

I will find out. Last year the vendors setup along the inside walls Some people set up outside in front of the building. I have the same spot in the back every year along with ThePamperedPullets.

This is going to be my first time showing and I have no idea where to start. What do you do to prep for the show and when do you start getting ready? What do you bring with to the show and what do you need to do while you are at the show? Sorry for all the questions, but I want to be prepared as possible. I'm very excited to start showing. Thanks!

I have never shown a chicken. Could you tell me where I can find rules on showing them. Also is there a fee to attend? I live in Tampa and would love to take the kids to maybe find a new addition or two. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom