CENTRAL FLORIDA (Ocala) SWAP MEET - MARCH 14th

KellyHM

Crowing
11 Years
Sep 10, 2008
Lakeland, FL
This one will be at Poison Ivy's house in Ocala. It will start at noon. Feel free to trade, sell, and buy any type of poultry. You can also bring other animals and/or garage sale items if you like!

More details to come...

Last edited:
I'm going to have a Dollar Days yard sale at the same time. So if you have anything you want to bring to sell would be perfect.
I have a ton of stuff from toys, dishes, christmas stuff, books, clothes and lots more. Everything will go for a $1 each.

Directions to the swap.

If south of ocala:

Take I-75 north to exit #358 go east (right) on hwy 326 go 3 red lights and make a left on West Anthony Rd go 1 3/4 miles. To 9285 west anthony rd. When you pull in take the dirt road to the right near the fence line and follow it back to the big grey barn.

If North of ocala:

Take I-75 south to exit #358 go east (left) on hwy 326 go 4 red lights and make a left on West Anthony Rd go 1 3/4 miles. To 9285 west anthony rd. When you pull in take the dirt road to the right near the fence line and follow it back to the big grey barn.

Last edited:
Okay I will be there & I should have EE's/Amercaunas/Austrolorp/ Red Sexlink/Buff Orp Chicks & hopefully some Anconas & poss some D'Uncles-different colors-Blue/Por/Blue Millies/Buff..ect I am gonna be loaded on chicks.

Kelly if you are gonna come up this way on Saturday for the swap give me a call or email me. If I am around I will get the Polish in your site so you know if you want them or not. The swap is about 20 min from my house. But I will be workin Saturday so I cant promise to be at the swap but I may be able to meet you on your way back home.

Editted to say good nite. I will talk to ya later & see what else I have in my yard yall may need in ya'lls yard.

Last edited:
Quote:
They're much better now that the weather has warmed up! I only have 2 left w/ the sniffles, so they should be over it soon.
big_smile.png

No, they haven't hatched yet.
lol.png
A friend of mine is actually hatching them and asked me if I knew anyone who might be interested....of course I thought of you guys!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom