Central Florida "Spring Has Sprung" Poultry Swap April 16th Ocala

wink.png
I'll be keeping my eyes open for possible serama or two to come home with me....

I 'll be bringing serama babies, a trio of teenage lt brahamas, possible a couple of silkie roos, ( A BLUE, A PARTRIDGE). Also ducklings APricot khacki campbells and cayugas......I am looking for BLRW......

Quote:
barnie.gif
I have to work. Now I have to figure out a way to go to the swap.....Cough....cough....cough....I think I'm catching something.
hide.gif
gig.gif

Sounds like Tribble Fever? Very contagious.

I'm still on the look out for some turkeys... So far, I've had a couple of PM's about some poults, but no firm numbers. It looks like I may have to wait till the next swap in Dunnellon (?), before I may be able to get some.

Also, I'm looking for some Cornish bantams... Anyone have any?

would anyone have any interest in a pair of silkies? 7 months old.. male is blue i believe and the female is splash.. we got them as chicks at this swap back in september.. very pretty birds

Wife's Chicken Killer :

I'm still on the look out for some turkeys... So far, I've had a couple of PM's about some poults, but no firm numbers. It looks like I may have to wait till the next swap in Dunnellon (?), before I may be able to get some.

Also, I'm looking for some Cornish bantams... Anyone have any?

It's early in the season yet for poults. My first batch will begin hatching tomorrow night. There may be a few people right now with local newly hatched poults but there won't be many. Over the next couple of weeks there will be more. Mine began laying in early March and it was about mid-month before I had enough to set. Then twenty eight days incubation. There will be poults for them that want them, but all things in their season.​

Thanks for that insight... I never realized there was a "season" for turkeys...

I hope to get some of your whites, if I can't get any this saturday...

big_smile.png
hope these are clearer then the last.....
black cochin roo bantam

showgirl chocolate

showgirl white

turkeys

2nd turkey

I will only bring up if someone for sure wants them I'm sorry for the trouble but I won't be able to stay all day due to stuff at home and I don't need to stress em out for a 2 hr trip just to bring em back cause no one is interested in them

Everything is set up and ready to go. Putting out signs this morning.
ya.gif

Remember, if you are planning on buying or selling, stop by your bank today and get smaller bills to bring. It's hard when you hand someone a $20 for a $1 chick.
th.gif

Chance of rain for tomorrow but so far looks like it will bypass us.
fl.gif
Just in case you might want to pack an umbrella or a pop up canopy if you are selling.
hide.gif

Hope to see you all here.

Back
Top Bottom