Central florida

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by beccabryce, Jul 12, 2016.

1. beccabryce

beccabryce Just Hatched

Jul 12, 2016
    Central florida
    Live in sunny(most of time) florida. How many others are from fl?

2. AzaFarms

AzaFarms Just Hatched

Jun 29, 2016
    I am!! I am in Central Florida. Volusia County.

1 person likes this.
  3. beccabryce

beccabryce Just Hatched

Jul 12, 2016
    Central florida
    I'm from citrus county. What breed chickens do you have n how many?

4. beccabryce

beccabryce Just Hatched

Jul 12, 2016
    Central florida
    Yay it finally worked. I've been trying to post since last night. Gotta love "smart-phones"

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  5. AzaFarms

AzaFarms Just Hatched

Jun 29, 2016
    I don't see them yet but I will keep checking! Right now my laying ladies are 2 Silver Laced Wyandotte's, 1 Easter Egger, 1 Cuckoo Maran, and 2 mixed breeds. I also have 5 French Wheaten Maran chicks, 4 Cuckoo Maran chicks, and 1 Barred Rock chick. They are about 3 weeks old. I have my first set of 5 Broad Breasted turkey poults. So total I have 21. I love them all so much. I know one of my Wheaten Marans is a roo and questioning a cuckoo chick also so my number could change.

6. beccabryce

beccabryce Just Hatched

Jul 12, 2016
    Central florida
    Lol. I know about the questioning. At the moment. I have 14. Laying are the two cuckoo marans.i have an Americana and a new Hampshire who just started squatting for me yesterday[​IMG][​IMG] I have two lavender orpingtons, one roo whom is 5months the and a hen who is 3 months. I have a lavender aseel cross. A 3 month Americana. And ... lol.. 4 California whites (3 turned out roos) a bared rock hen(so sweet) and finally a new Hampshire roo. However all of the roos are going to my sister's house eggcept my lavender orpington roo he stays with me! I also just ordered 10 frizzles. St run[​IMG][​IMG] praying for lots of hens. But I'll raise em all til I find out then some will go to my mom's and sisters. My boys show in the fair for 4-h so I figured I'd give them lots of breeds to choose from. All my babes are very friendly and spoiled (well loved) [​IMG] and follow us in the yard and to our vehicles.
    [​IMG]
    The pic is of my lavender orpington roo and aseel. They are bffs lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by