Central Hatchery Broilers

Discussion in 'Meat Birds ETC' started by SIMZ, Sep 26, 2011.

1. SIMZ

SIMZ Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    We ordered 100 broilers from Central Hatchery at the beginning of the month for $75. I have nothing but great things to report on these chicks! They've been very healthy and all are growing wonderfully. Also, they didn't arrive at my local post office on the morning they should have, so I called the hatchery. It turned out that they still came that day, just in the afternoon. The hatchery actually called me back to make sure that they arrived. We'll be ordering from them again!

Stacie

2. Brunty_Farms

Brunty_Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2007
    Ohio
    Whoops.... wrong hatchery. [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  3. remuda1

remuda1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2011
    Granbury, Texas
    Thanks for the info. Where are they located?

4. SIMZ

SIMZ Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    They're in Nebraska.

5. jaj121159

jaj121159 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2010
    Northeast Nebraska
    Great hatchery, just literally down the road from me. Have bought 500 broiler chicks from them in the last 12 months.

6. rncmomx2

rncmomx2 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 23, 2009
    Central Hatchery is the ONLY hatchery that I will buy from, I just got my RIR babies in the other day and they are all healthy and happy [​IMG]

7. oldtimeway

oldtimeway Out Of The Brooder

Dec 5, 2010
    midwest
    I've bought thousands of chicks from numerous hatcheries in the last fifty years. Central has their own hatching flocks for all but broilers and Hy-Lines and they are well cared for, chicks are healthy the service is great, the people are friendly and helpful. Shoot, they even loaned me a debeaker once when I needed it to debeak a batch of hens that turned canibalistic, I just drove down to Madison and picked it up and later brought it back.

You won't find better prices anywhere nor will you find a better hatchery, I can't praise them enough.

8. galanie

galanie Treat Dispenser No More

Aug 20, 2010
    Colmesneil,TX
    These people impress me. They are the first hatchery I've seen online that shows pictures of their actual chickens instead of drawings from a book or something.

9. FlaRocky

FlaRocky Chillin' With My Peeps

Can you please post a link to it.

Thanks,

Maye

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by