Challenge: Hatching The Impossible!!!!!

Ok! We won’t chat, we promise! :D
Go JB!
If you do, please try to keep it at a minimum?
Catching up with 30 pages is a pain in the butt.

Jelly Bean won't go anywhere, except for out of the shell:gig.

I accidentally clicked this thread, but upon reading the first sentence, I couldn't tear my eyes away from it. As a result, I just finished reading 118 pages. :th Go Jelly Bean, Go!
I just did it too. Read all bazillion comments. GAW. I thought initially that this was an old thread and that I would soon find out how it all worked out, then partway through I realized that it is still ongoing. And now I’m going to have to wait like everybody else! Go Jelly Bean! He/she is amazing when you remember that 7 of the 8 tiny eggs were not viable or did not develop past a few days, yet Jelly Bean is still hanging in there.

I just did it too. Read all bazillion comments. GAW. I thought initially that this was an old thread and that I would soon find out how it all worked out, then partway through I realized that it is still ongoing. And now I’m going to have to wait like everybody else! Go Jelly Bean! He/she is amazing when you remember that 7 of the 8 tiny eggs were not viable or did not develop past a few days, yet Jelly Bean is still hanging in there.
I know. I thought I would find out in the end too. But alas, I was sorely mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom