Challenge: Hatching The Impossible!!!!!

Pics
I've heard about those. Does it work good? Is the built in thermometer accurate?
They tend to malfunction easily. My first one I just scrapped because it likes to try cooking unhatched chicks. When you unplug the egg turner from the motor it'll still turn, & the thermometer, & hygrometer is very inaccurate.

My second one I'm using works better, still has the egg turner issue though, & I have to use separate hygrometer, & thermometers.
I do have to cover it with a towel to help it maintain the heat.

They tend to malfunction easily. My first one I just scrapped because it likes to try cooking unhatched chicks. When you unplug the egg turner from the motor it'll still turn, & the thermometer, & hygrometer is very inaccurate.

My second one I'm using works better, still has the egg turner issue though, & I have to use separate hygrometer, & thermometers.
I do have to cover it with a towel to help it maintain the heat.
Ok. I've heard that some of have issues with them. I'm glad you got your second one figured out! Those Chinese incubators take some time to figure out. I had a Janoel 12 for a while, and, once I figured it out it worked pretty good. It was so small though and I had to monitor it constantly.

Ok. I've heard that some of have issues with them. I'm glad you got your second one figured out! Those Chinese incubators take some time to figure out. I had a Janoel 12 for a while, and, once I figured it out it worked pretty good. It was so small though and I had to monitor it constantly.
Before I scrapped my first one I placed the settings that I have on my second one to see if I can get the temperature fixed. Nope, still spiked above 100 degrees.
Here's the saved Max temp spike.
15949172718546323807399194202587.jpg

Back
Top Bottom