Charles Town, WV - Sept. 14

DYNO360

Chirping
9 Years
Jun 1, 2010
Kearneysville
Short notice I know, but I just found out about the "poultry event" to be held at the brand new, Tractor Supply Co. on September 14th. The event is from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. There will be a 4-H Bake Sale and Cookout. From what I was told by the store manager, vendors are welcome. If you bring birds, be prepared to have your test results.
The new TSC is located east of Charles Town on the south side of Rt. 340, behind the large Sheetz gas station. See you there!

Thanks for the information! We're going before our HOA tonight to try to get the covenants changed to allow chickens. If it passes, this will be great timing with the event for other home owners interested in getting chickens.

Thanks for the information! We're going before our HOA tonight to try to get the covenants changed to allow chickens. If it passes, this will be great timing with the event for other home owners interested in getting chickens.

Oh best of luck !
fl.gif

Oh best of luck !
fl.gif

Thanks. I think to convince some of the HOA I'm going to need all the luck (and prayers) I can get. Fortunately, the owner of the very large amount of property that borders our property, but his is not part of our subdivision, said I can keep them back there. I would just prefer to have them on my own property, closer to us.

Back
Top Bottom