Charlie's Thread

I just watched a worm come up as she coughed but she swallowed it :th This is awful
I've heard that when they are that infested the roundworms start crawling up their throat, that's why they gag and vomit so much :sick
Piperazine will take care of roundworms and it's normally available everywhere, even the pet section of grocery stores.

Is there an emergency vet available? My vet is closed on the weekend but they pair up with another office to see emergencies (at a much higher cost) on weekends and holidays).
There is, but it’s a little further away, and doesn’t work with my vet or anything like that. I’m hoping we can just get this checked out tomorrow:fl

There is, but it’s a little further away, and doesn’t work with my vet or anything like that. I’m hoping we can just get this checked out tomorrow:fl
Just go to the feed store and get this, takes care of roundworms and hook worms.
1653246071766.png

Just got back from the vet. Got hydrocortisone for her eyes 2x daily, and some dewormer that I have to give her once daily for 3 days. He said roundworms are just really hard to get rid of. The dewormer looks different than the kind he gave her the first time. I like Dr. Ivey, but I’m going to explore more veterinary options. His tech was very snarky towards the other tech, and I didn’t feel as if Trixie was even important during that little incident. He didn’t even want to put the stuff in her eyes and was going to just let me do it later, but he did go ahead and give her a dose.
CF44EA00-0377-426E-89DF-709BA7707A0E.jpeg
93267BD7-7461-431C-B64A-1E29A9404D58.jpeg

Trixie wanted to lay under the AC in the floorboard on the way home :love
36B03877-798B-47A1-B8BD-7F81227AF33B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom