Chat About ANYTHING With (Or Without) Me!

Do You Want To Chat?

• No. This is stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pics
Starting to look like my Green Queen may actually be female based on color, but I gotta wait till breast feathers start growing in.

The Olive Egger, & Jersey Giant I'm pretty sure are males though. Time will tell fir sure though.

Confession:

Ok, I'll just say it. Yup, I'll put my big girl panties on and fess up 🖤. :th

I ordered chicks too soon. K, there, I said it. They will be here tomorrow or next day. Ugghhhhh, I am SO excited. I have 8 in a brooder right now, hubby is actively making the coop (I had to get paid to get rest of material yesterday). It is supposed to arrive on Tuesday, I think.

To add insult to injury I got an email about frizzle pullets being available at Ideal, I think. But NOPE, I could not bite (thankfully not having $90 helped a heapa bunch). I hope that offer comes around next spring though. 30 is my limit with the coop he is building, so only have space for 2 additions next spring (Frizzle and sultan or polish maybe).

With 5 brahma on the way, truth be told, I feel I need another coop for them. But, they will be established in the flock before I can get another coop. Ay yi yi. So much to learn, see and do for them.

Ran out of Zip Ties, so we'll continue when we buy more.
20220804_140458.jpg
20220804_140512.jpg

Back
Top Bottom