Chat About ANYTHING With (Or Without) Me!

Do You Want To Chat?

• No. This is stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pics
Italy Bread GIF by Sara Dietschy

So I am pretty new here to backyardchickens and I’m not real computer or my case figuring out what does what On a site . I don’t even know if this is the place to write the question. Also if you want to start a new question but not under this particular thread where do you type your question or share something with everyone or just show off your chickens etc? I’m not real sure where to do that. I also think there is more to this site than I know. Lol because I get these points for participating or having likes etc. lol so what do the points get you? Is there a place that explains all of this or how to figure it out ? I sound dumb but this is a real issue for me and i absolutely love back yard chickens and would like to participate more if I knew how . This is not why I am commenting though., haha the question I wanted to bring up ( still need to know the above info ) is there is a lady on a particular chicken group that is in my local area that said she can sex the eggs. Yes not sex the chick but sex the egg and has not been wrong for a year. Many people bashing her then she has supporters but her answer when people ask how do you do this was look it up you can learn with research . She said she was hatching lots of chicks and was getting way to many Roos so she started investigating and came up with this true fire way to sex a egg. What’s your thoughts?

So I am pretty new here to backyardchickens and I’m not real computer or my case figuring out what does what On a site . I don’t even know if this is the place to write the question. Also if you want to start a new question but not under this particular thread where do you type your question or share something with everyone or just show off your chickens etc? I’m not real sure where to do that. I also think there is more to this site than I know. Lol because I get these points for participating or having likes etc. lol so what do the points get you? Is there a place that explains all of this or how to figure it out ? I sound dumb but this is a real issue for me and i absolutely love back yard chickens and would like to participate more if I knew how . This is not why I am commenting though., haha the question I wanted to bring up ( still need to know the above info ) is there is a lady on a particular chicken group that is in my local area that said she can sex the eggs. Yes not sex the chick but sex the egg and has not been wrong for a year. Many people bashing her then she has supporters but her answer when people ask how do you do this was look it up you can learn with research . She said she was hatching lots of chicks and was getting way to many Roos so she started investigating and came up with this true fire way to sex a egg. What’s your thoughts?
It's not possible to sex eggs. If it were true, hatcheries wouldn't bother hatching out as many boys as they do.

Hullo! Welcome to BYC!

When posting new question, you go to the Forums (which is located at the top of the page). Then, you scroll through the list of topics and pick the one that fits your question best. Click on the category and type in a name fore your thread on the bar that says Thread Title. Proceed to writing your question, or anything else. This is Pictures & Stories of My Chickens, where you would share pics of your chickens.

This explains the point system. Thread 'BYC Trophies Points - Get A Trophy Easy Peasy!'

There are people that will swear up and down that they can sex eggs. It may work for some people, but it isn't scientifically proven.

Back
Top Bottom