Chat About ANYTHING With (Or Without) Me!

Do You Want To Chat?

• No. This is stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pics
I do rotations, & sorting birds every year, & it generally works out great.
How. Apparently my little snobby Cochin Bantams think its funny when they peck the new friend until I have ro remove her. Even if they have had the see no touch method for MONTHS. I did do my first integration recently. I put 2 splash Cochin Bantams in with my lone black Cochin Bantam (from my original snobby birds) and the black stayed on top. The splashes submitted pretty quick. It has taken a little while for them to actually be around each other though. At first the splashes would run when Sweet Pea looked at them. Now they are drinking together, eating out of the same feeder (just not at the same time) and roosting together.

How. Apparently my little snobby Cochin Bantams think its funny when they peck the new friend until I have ro remove her. Even if they have had the see no touch method for MONTHS. I did do my first integration recently. I put 2 splash Cochin Bantams in with my lone black Cochin Bantam (from my original snobby birds) and the black stayed on top. The splashes submitted pretty quick. It has taken a little while for them to actually be around each other though. At first the splashes would run when Sweet Pea looked at them. Now they are drinking together, eating out of the same feeder (just not at the same time) and roosting together.
I grow them up half the size of the adult birds, & just plop them right into the coop. Works out great.

Meaties from 2 years ago. I believe this is day 2, or 3 of the introduction.
20200604_145324.jpg

Replaced the old feeder due to an obsessive scooper. She wastes almost the entire 35lbs of feed from the old feeder onto the floor in no time.

Back
Top Bottom