Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Pics
I was going to say the same thing--the last non-religious thread was closed because those with religious beliefs kept coming in and pestering everyone about their beliefs. Not all, I should clarify, some were kind about it. But still, I didn't join in last time because it was tiring just watching the constant questioning and picking and carrying on. 🙄

Anyway, I am not religious, myself, so I'll participate, at least while it lasts. :frow

It's just a thread free from religious topics I assume
It's supposed to be but it won't be for long. Too many religious people want to argue their beliefs to prove how wrong the non-religious people are. Which is simply completely disrespectful and taken as confrontational.
a coffee-drinker thread
:wee
I may be an atheist but I do worship coffee!!
but I don't think they only talk about the thing in the title for the most part.
Not at all. All the Random Ramblings threads float around on all sorts of topics. When you "join" one of those threads you get to know the other members that frequent them and whatever things are happening in everyone's lives are discussed. There has been lots of puppy talk in the coffee thread I frequent!

Good luck with this thread.

When my brother was in Kindergarten, his class took a field trip to a farm. He was standing near a split rail fence, his back to it. A steer touched the back of my brother's head with its nose. My brother ran over to my mom and said, "Mommy! That cow likes me!" :lau

He did end up working on a dairy farm, and having his own cows.
I have the same problem with horses.
IMG_20170809_184602.jpg

So, what's everyone else's plan for tonight?

I wasnt planning on it, but I'm going insane with the sheer number of "feed conspiracy" threads happening on this forum. The poor mods are playing whack-a-mole trying to stop the misinformation, but it's out of control - people keep starting new threads about it. The mental gymnastics are astounding.

Sorry. Needed to vent somewhere that isn't in one of those threads. 🫠🙃😮‍💨

Back
Top Bottom