Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Or a Shamrock Shake. 👀

Oooh, I could go for one of those, too ☘️ 👀

There is not a Budgerigar thread somehow, so this is the perfect spot for the pics of these cuties :) 😆 lol
all birds are beautiful 😍

Pretty birds! I haven't had Budgies in years, but I remember the boys' constant singing and dancing around :love

20 degrees, feels like of 10 😭
Cold as 💩 lol

25°F here right now, but it's supposed to be sunny and get up into the 50's today :yesss:

Oooh, I could go for one of those, too ☘️ 👀

Pretty birds! I haven't had Budgies in years, but I remember the boys' constant singing and dancing around :love

25°F here right now, but it's supposed to be sunny and get up into the 50's today :yesss:
They’re so good!!! LOL I’ve already had one this year lol just one though. The Shamrock Oreo McFlurry is great too lol

I loved my budgies. I miss them. :hit

Lucky!!! It’s only supposed to get to like 32 or 33 here lol

BUT!!!!

Turns out even 20 is not that cold lol I went for a walk and it felt quite warm.

It’s weird how 30 or 40 can feel like the coldest thing ever but then 10 or 20 can feel not that cold. I thought it was really cold at first this morning, obviously, but then I stayed outside for a bit and I was like wow it’s actually pretty warm. So I decided to go for a walk. I think it’s because of the sunshine. So Brew and I had a nice walk.

They’re so good!!! LOL I’ve already had one this year lol just one though. The Shamrock Oreo McFlurry is great too lol

I haven't had one in a long time, but I remember them being good 😋 I have been having a bit of a hankering for mint ice cream anyway. Guess this is the right time of year for that!

Lucky!!! It’s only supposed to get to like 32 or 33 here lol

BUT!!!!

Turns out even 20 is not that cold lol I went for a walk and it felt quite warm.

It’s weird how 30 or 40 can feel like the coldest thing ever but then 10 or 20 can feel not that cold. I thought it was really cold at first this morning, obviously, but then I stayed outside for a bit and I was like wow it’s actually pretty warm. So I decided to go for a walk. I think it’s because of the sunshine. So Brew and I had a nice walk.

See, for me I'm fine until around 20°F outside, depending on how windy it is, but if it's less than like 70°F inside, I am absolutely frozen! 🤭 Glad you had a nice walk! I'll bet the sunshine does help a lot with the cold!

I haven't had one in a long time, but I remember them being good 😋 I have been having a bit of a hankering for mint ice cream anyway. Guess this is the right time of year for that!

See, for me I'm fine until around 20°F outside, depending on how windy it is, but if it's less than like 70°F inside, I am absolutely frozen! 🤭 Glad you had a nice walk! I'll bet the sunshine does help a lot with the cold!
I loveeeee mint ice cream. Especially mint chocolate anything lol Mint chocolate chip, mint fudge brownie, mint Oreo, mint anything LOL

Normally I hate the cold lol but today it’s not bad out. And I cannot do 70 inside lol way too warm. 68 or less for me lol 65 even better. But for me, we don’t have central and I don’t even have a thermostat downstairs. We have forced air and I just have vents I get to open or close when it kicks on LOL my dad had the thermostat upstairs but sometimes it doesn’t kick on when they have the wood stove on and then it gets a little cold down here but I have blankets lol and I do have a heater I can use but never have lol I usually only open one small vent by my bed area. Sometimes I open all 3 and it gets way too hot down here. That’s the issue. It’s either sweltering or freezing lol I LIKE it cold though lol I blast the AC in the summer lol

And thanks!!! It was just a short walk but still good and the sunshine did help lol

Back
Top Bottom