Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

I won't be offering them for a while. They're all back in general population, due to lack of interest. I'm thinking about pulling some of those hens out and putting them with one of my 55 Flowery Hen roosters to make "super blues".
If you did that, I'd be interested! I'm not a fan of the Legbars, they are not pretty...I like pretty chickens...

I won't be offering them for a while.  They're all back in general population, due to lack of interest.  I'm thinking about pulling some of those hens out and putting them with one of my 55 Flowery Hen roosters to make "super blues". 

How long would that take? I'm just looking for good blue big egg layers.

If you did that, I'd be interested! I'm not a fan of the Legbars, they are not pretty...I like pretty chickens...

I'll separate them tomorrow. No idea what the offspring will look like, but I would bet money they'll be autosexing. That's be pretty cool, autosexing super blue egg layers.
big_smile.png

How long would that take? I'm just looking for good blue big egg layers.

Three weeks before I start collecting eggs to ensure purity.

I'll separate them tomorrow. No idea what the offspring will look like, but I would bet money they'll be autosexing. That's be pretty cool, autosexing super blue egg layers.
big_smile.png

Three weeks before I start collecting eggs to ensure purity.
Perfect, I'm setting eggs today, so they will slip right in as these come out....lol

@TJChickens

Set my D'Uccle eggs 4 days ago. Due to some family stuff, I wasn't able to candle them when I set them (They did set out on my counter for 24 hours). No turner for first 3 days. I candled them night of the 3rd day- and 13 have strong veins!!! They do have loose air cells and a few with saddle ones, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will be ok!

Thank you so much for the great packing and fast shipping! I am very excited to get my first bantams!!!

@TJChickens

Set my D'Uccle eggs 4 days ago. Due to some family stuff, I wasn't able to candle them when I set them (They did set out on my counter for 24 hours). No turner for first 3 days. I candled them night of the 3rd day- and 13 have strong veins!!! They do have loose air cells and a few with saddle ones, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will be ok!

Thank you so much for the great packing and fast shipping! I am very excited to get my first bantams!!!

Awesome! Keep us posted please.
pop.gif
big_smile.png
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom