Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Pics
Dang 200 hundred? Whats that in light years lol?

Your great great grandkids might take it with them to the Mars agricultural colony.
big_smile.png

I have an old humidair. But... its 1400 egggs. And its too harD to keep the humidity up with only like 100 egggs lol. Dicky is more reasonable.
uote name="RavynFallen" url="/t/826325/chat-thread-for-the-new-crazy-24-hour-auction/810#post_14968375"]
Digitals are nice, but are open to more issues... my cabinet incubator is digital, great until lately, need to replace thermostat... my cabinet hatcher is wafer and has been absolutely rock solid...
I thought I would prefer digital, but I actually think I prefer the wafer, just get a couple extra wafers for replacements when needed...
But it all comes down to personal choice... :)

dicky has both (i did the same thing with the humidair)[/quote]

Easy solution: set 1400 eggs instead of 100. :)

Digitals are nice, but are open to more issues... my cabinet incubator is digital, great until lately, need to replace thermostat... my cabinet hatcher is wafer and has been absolutely rock solid...
I thought I would prefer digital, but I actually think I prefer the wafer, just get a couple extra wafers for replacements when needed...
But it all comes down to personal choice... :)

I love my Leahy 1200, but I put a GQF electronic tstat in it.

Back
Top Bottom