Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Pics
My white EE is around 3 years old and lays beautiful xlarge blue eggs with huge orange yolks....Yum Yum
droolin.gif

Sadly we lost one of the black silkies today. He was the runt and had five toes on each foot, but he was a trooper and ate and drank. He wasn't able to walk forward, he backed up. He was chirping away this morning but was gone this evening :(

Ameraucana mix. What you would get at a hatchery. Nothing wrong with them if you just want pets. Beautiful birds and they lay big eggs blue green or brown

well, I breed EE's... not concerned with the appearance of the chicks, just the color of their eggs. my EE roo is 1/4 silkie so throws some unusual chicks. some crested or not, fuzzy legs or not, and anything imbetween. LOL

Sadly we lost one of the black silkies today. He was the runt and had five toes on each foot, but he was a trooper and ate and drank. He wasn't able to walk forward, he backed up. He was chirping away this morning but was gone this evening :(

Well poo...

Sorry how many did you get from me? Silkies are supposed to have five toes..but they are supposed to walk forward !!:eek:

Hate it died but it was best prolly. Didn't get EE from me? I also have pink laying EEs also.

Do the babies have vaulted skulls? Beards? Give me the rundown! Send grand chick pix!!

Well poo...

Sorry how many did you get from me? Silkies are supposed to have five toes..but they are supposed to walk forward !!:eek:

Hate it died but it was best prolly. Didn't get EE from me? I also have pink laying EEs also.

Do the babies have vaulted skulls? Beards? Give me the rundown! Send grand chick pix!!

I got 22 eggs from you, and had 10 hatch but lost 3 including the runt. So I have three black, 2 white, and two brown. I will get good baby pics but they are so cute I don't know if my camera can handle all that cute! :)
The EE wasn't from you, it was our olive egger's chick. And the buff was from a friend. (don't ask me buff what... They just said "this one's a buff" lol)

Back
Top Bottom