Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Pics
Sounds rotten to me.
sickbyc.gif
I wouldn't take a chance setting it with the rest of your eggs. How do the rest of them look?

Just for learning purposes, I would take it outside or into a very well ventilated area and open it up. Take pictures to show the seller - maybe they will reimburse you, but don't count on it. If you want to PM me the seller's Ebay ID, I'll look in one of my groups and see if others have had a problem with that seller.

The rest have detached air cells.Who knows how old they are!
old.gif
You cant just pick up eggs everywhere and sell them to people!!!!!!!!!!!
somad.gif
rant.gif
duc.gif
Sorry just venting!Better now!

I just wanted to update! I candled the 6 royal palm turkey eggs I got from "KYTinpusher", Day 10 and movement in all 6 eggs! Praying for a good hatch!
bow.gif

I just wanted to let everyone know, I ordered 12 cream legbar eggs from Madamwulf and she sent 13. All the eggs arrived safely double boxed. There was a hole in the outer box but not one cracked. I candled last night and 12 are veining! I am so excited. This is the second great batch of eggs we have gotten from her and both batches were nearly 100% hatch! On shipped eggs! Awesome!

I just wanted to let everyone know, I ordered 12 cream legbar eggs from Madamwulf and she sent 13. All the eggs arrived safely double boxed. There was a hole in the outer box but not one cracked. I candled last night and 12 are veining! I am so excited. This is the second great batch of eggs we have gotten from her and both batches were nearly 100% hatch! On shipped eggs! Awesome!
celebrate.gif
that's awesome to hear!!!

Back
Top Bottom