Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Pics
I just wanted to update and say all 6 royal palm turkey eggs are doing well! As of last night they could hear chirpping but no pipping and they are due on sunday! Since I am not home,I wont know anymore till tonight! Praying for a good hatch!
bow.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

I just wanted to update and say all 6 royal palm turkey eggs are doing well! As of last night they could hear chirpping but no pipping and they are due on sunday! Since I am not home,I wont know anymore till tonight! Praying for a good hatch!
bow.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
celebrate.gif
I'm happy to hear that! Sending awesome hatch vibes.
fl.gif
jumpy.gif
fl.gif

Hello I am new here and o am just reading threads right now.
I have Bantums as it is just me alone.
I am toying with a few different breeds to see what I really like but I love them all. I have speckled cochins, auracona, a couple Japanese and a few that I'll know more about when their feather come in. As the kid at the store wasn't interested in telling me about them. Anyway I am glad I found this site and I can't wait to learn more things. Went to my first chicken show 2 months ago and it was fun meeting breeders. I went specifically to by some nice bantams and one person came in early before anything started and bought everyone's bantam chicks.. the next show I will be ready..lol
Sorry to prattle.. (spelled it wrong on purpose. That way I did not have to keep trying to get a name that worked)

Last edited:
Hello I am new here and o am just reading threads right now.
I have Bantums as it is just me alone.
I am toying with a few different breeds to see what I really like but I love them all. I have speckled cochins, auracona, a couple Japanese and a few that I'll know more about when their feather come in. As the kid at the store wasn't interested in telling me about them. Anyway I am glad I found this site and I can't wait to learn more things. Went to my first chicken show 2 months ago and it was fun meeting breeders. I went specifically to by some nice bantams and one person came in early before anything started and bought everyones bantam chicks.. the next show I will be ready..lol
Sorry to prattle..
WELCOME TO BYC!!!

Sorry you missed out on the bantams. Bet you can arrange ahead of time to have some held for you. Breeders often arrange sale ahead of time and bring the to a show for meeting up. GOod luck finding the birds you want.

All 8 chicken eggs hatched and 5 of the 8 where eggs that where in the fridge who knows how long! but only 3 royal palm turkeys. They candled them for me but didn't see any movement,and no update since then!!!! Hope to call them in a day or two to find out more.
idunno.gif
They where having trouble getting one of the three to eat!

All 8 chicken eggs hatched and 5 of the 8 where eggs that where in the fridge who knows how long! but only 3 royal palm turkeys. They candled them for me but didn't see any movement,and no update since then!!!! Hope to call them in a day or two to find out more.
idunno.gif
They where having trouble getting one of the three to eat!
fl.gif
I hope the other 3 make it. I always brood my poults in with chicks because the chicks will teach them how to eat and drink. Turkey poults are not too smart
hmm.png
and can be difficult to raise.

Back
Top Bottom