Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Pics
Hot hands are ment to peak within 2 hrs, real heat packs depending on the hours peak anywhere between 12-18hrs and HH also get hotter since there for people. Either way they should not be touching the eggs either double box or tape to lid and paper between.

I got exactly 50 eggs today, and everyone isn't laying yet.
th.gif

We have Buckeyes, Bresse, Dominiques., and, a few Silkies and Bantam Choc Orpington.
Hatching eggs now, Chicks soon (in the incubator).
We also have some extra Buckeye Cockerels.
NPIP / AI clean certified!

I'm going to post an Auction.

Several years ago when I first got the chicken fever I ordered a lot of eggs in the mail. Boy that was an eye opener. I received the good the bad and the ugly as far as eggs and packaging goes. Nothing worse than receiving a ball of mud/egg, wrapped in a Kleenex, and mailed in an egg carton with a label on it... True story. So I try to mail eggs like I want to receive eggs, fertile, reasonably clean, and packaged well. Even though through all the care I put in I still hate to see a broken egg. Rough postal service kicking the boxes lol

Bama1- I just wanted to let let you know that I got the blue and white eggs you sent me last weekend. They were packaged great and all 11 (add was for 9) got here in good shape. I candled 3 tonight just for fun and all are veining like crazy.

I am SO happy, I always worry and wondered how they made the trip from Alabam to Oregon. I set some the week before I sold you those and all mine are developing too. Hope to see chick photo soon.
Bama1- I just wanted to let let you know that I got the blue and white eggs you sent me last weekend.  They were packaged great and all 11 (add was for 9) got here in good shape.  I candled 3 tonight just for fun and all are veining like crazy.

I am SO happy, I always worry and wondered how they made the trip from Alabam to Oregon. I set some the week before I sold you those and all mine are developing too. Hope to see chick photo soon.

I just candled the eggs you sent me as well so far all have veining!

Last edited:
I'm going to be shipping on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays, and I think the most practical thing to do is time the auctions and BINs for the surplus eggs to ship on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Just so ya'll know so you can be watching.

Most likely, auctions will start on Monday, end on Tuesday,
start on Thursday, end on Friday,

and BINs will be posted on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Of course that will only be when I have surplus & leftover eggs. If I sell everything, there will be no auction or BIN.

Back
Top Bottom