Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

I don't so much.mind the tray cleaning but the fluff in the fan?!? What a pain. The fan is exposed in The hovobater but the brinsea is under a screwed cover. Booo

I have a small portable air blower for cleaning the fan. It has a skinny attachment you can poke through that little plastic grid, but it is somewhat annoying to have to do that.

re using food color, how often do you have to repeat? How much is needed? Do you dilute it or go full strength?
I use a professional quality gel, full strength. I use a few drops and use rubber gloves or your hands will be colored for days, too. If you get it in well, it can last for days. Even getting it on the feathers by the vent will rub off on the egg. Use a bright color.

Hello everyone, I am new to shipping eggs so I would like to ask a couple questions of some of you pro's if you don't mind.
1. Which states require special permits to ship hatching eggs if anyone knows?
(I got a request to ship some turkey eggs to SD only to find I have my NPIP agent jumping thru hoops to help me get the permit I need to do it).

2. I am NPIP and we test for AI/PT. are there any other rules I need to know about for shipping? And if so is there a website that has that info on it to read up on the laws?

Thank you, Chicka

Hello everyone, I am new to shipping eggs so I would like to ask a couple questions of some of you pro's if you don't mind.
1. Which states require special permits to ship hatching eggs if anyone knows?
(I got a request to ship some turkey eggs to SD only to find I have my NPIP agent jumping thru hoops to help me get the permit I need to do it).

2. I am NPIP and we test for AI/PT. are there any other rules I need to know about for shipping? And if so is there a website that has that info on it to read up on the laws?

Thank you, Chicka
*watching for answers too*
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom