Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

I found a couple of threads selling Buckeyes, it might be an idea to get in touch.
smile.png
:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/970984/buckeye-hatching-eggs
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/951970/buckeyes-nh-welsummer-bbs-cochin-lf
I'm just now seeing this post. My email didn't pick it up. Thank you!

That's adorable and sad all at once. I agree heart breaking uncles need stay away from my girls lol.
Actually he asks about her all the time, she really was a character! I don't have the heart to tell him she's gone so just say that she's still depressed but I'm working on it. Hoping for at least a hen and a tom to take a picture of so I can tell him she's finally moved on!!!!
fl.gif

bekkanblue here is how I just packed your eggs you can see a couple of the eggs so you know they are open at the top and bottom.
Don't open them in your house.
wink.png

As you can see the box is bulging. lol lots of padding.

i found the same thing at whole foods in michigan.....they had the super dark "marans" eggs but they were maybe one shade darker a typical brown eggs....some having speckles. i laughed and put them back. i have yet to see blue eggs anyplace around here or even at whole foods but i'm pretty sure it would be the same story as the ones you saw. Speaking of i have a small collection of tiny bantam blue eggs...from my bantam ameraucana

I have been trying to hatch different collections of shipped bantam Ameraucanas...So far, nothing, but I have a few that look promising due to hatch next week.
Do you sell any of your little blue eggs?
big_smile.png

I have been trying to hatch different collections of shipped bantam Ameraucanas...So far, nothing, but I have a few that look promising due to hatch next week.
Do you sell any of your little blue eggs?
big_smile.png
Happy to send you some for just shipping TJ but i only have the one hen...no idea what rooster is breeding her so they would make mutts that...well probly lay blue eggs lol.

They free range with the other mutts and "extras" possible Roos could be barred rock, barred buff, iowa blue, or english game bantam. i usually get a blue egg a day and have i believe 6 or 7 atm

Last edited:
:
Yes, some people have reported 100% hatch, but only a few have reported that. Most people have reported a good hatch, that is, good for shipped eggs, Occasionally someone reports a bad hatch. 

Just needed to clarify that so people don't expect miracles from my eggs. :)

As long as I can manage to get a few of them to hatch I'll be delighted!!!! :D I'm still just crowing over how pretty they are! My SIL is going to be Jealous!!!! :lol:

Last edited:
Happy to send you some for just shipping TJ but i only have the one hen...no idea what rooster is breeding her so they would make mutts that...well probly lay blue eggs lol.

They free range with the other mutts and "extras" possible Roos could be barred rock, barred buff, iowa blue, or english game bantam. i usually get a blue egg a day and have i believe 6 or 7 atm

Thanks for that offer! I'm not ready until I see what the eggs in the incubator do. But will let you know if I need some :) I'm trying hard to get small blue egg layers going.

Back
Top Bottom