Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Easter egger auction . These are covered by pure Silver Ameraucana roosters now . I have both LF and bantam pens . First offering of the year . Incubator is full . Bidding starts at $10.00 for 10 + plus $15.00 shipping . Auction # 1 10 + LF Easter Eggers . Auction # 2 10 plus Bantam Easter egger . Auction ends 10 AM central time Sunday 3-19 .
Jerry, might want to move that auction over here... :) https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/754060/the-new-crazy-24hr-auction-thread

Jinx, Liz!
lau.gif
ccMexico.jpg

@RavynFallen yes my first hatch was from Shaffer, then crossed with John Blehm, and CrystalCreek and the back to Blehm. Think I'm going to renew with Shaffer again. Wish CrystalCreek was still breeding. They were working on getting rid of of the gene responsible for feather breakage. Myhen in the photo shoot above was a result of the above breeding with CrystalCreek. The photo was being taken for Vogue magazines holiday gift guide a few years ago

@RavynFallen yes my first hatch was from Shaffer, then crossed with John Blehm, and CrystalCreek and the back to Blehm. Think I'm going to renew with Shaffer again. Wish CrystalCreek was still breeding. They were working on getting rid of of the gene responsible for feather breakage. Myhen in the photo shoot above was a result of the above breeding with CrystalCreek. The photo was being taken for Vogue magazines holiday gift guide a few years ago

Beautiful... I wish you luck in acquiring more stock from Harry, every time I've asked he hasn't been selling... :(

I'm looking for pure lines from his stock, but doesn't look like anyone has that anymore...

@deserteggs22 definitely worth getting... :)

Back
Top Bottom