Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

I just remembered that I forgot to remember to post about my dealings with @cjwaldon. So while I'm remembering and before I forget to remember again, ill do so now.
I won her last 55 Flowery auction and purchased some Isabelle Leghorn eggs. Her packing, shipping and communication is awesome! I'm sure several of you know first hand.

Yes I'm very late posting this. They are due to hatch tomorrow! That's what reminded me that forgot to remember. Thinking of my hatch tomorrow. Getting eggcited!

I just remembered that I forgot to remember to post about my dealings with @cjwaldon. So while I'm remembering and before I forget to remember again, ill do so now.
I won her last 55 Flowery auction and purchased some Isabelle Leghorn eggs. Her packing, shipping and communication is awesome! I'm sure several of you know first hand.

Yes I'm very late posting this. They are due to hatch tomorrow! That's what reminded me that forgot to remember. Thinking of my hatch tomorrow. Getting eggcited!

I have some of her leghorns due tomorrow as well. 100% fertility and packed great. First baby out two hours ago. Exchequer leghorn

This would be the first time I would open my eggs for auction. Please let me know ur thoughts.
I have red golden, yellow golden ,peach golden, silver golden, cinnamon golden, lady Amherst pheasants. Also jumbo pearl guineas and reeves pheasants.
Fibromelenistic ayam cemani, svart honas, pay lay Hmong chickens. (Silver Hmong fibromelenistic chickens coming soon)
Gamefowl: pumkin hulsey, redquill, miner blue, lacy and butcher. Soon gavalan hatch. Here are some pics. Website coming soon

Quote: I've raised a lot of chicks and found pheasants to be the most difficult. They aren't that smart and can get themselves into a lot of trouble. You must have a brooder set up that is free of any kind of risks. They will escape, drown, leave the warm space under the heat lamp and freeze to death. I'm not sure how they survive in the wild.
wink.png
They sure are cute though!

This would be the first time I would open my eggs for auction. Please let me know ur thoughts.
I have red golden, yellow golden ,peach golden, silver golden, cinnamon golden, lady Amherst pheasants. Also jumbo pearl guineas and reeves pheasants.
Fibromelenistic ayam cemani, svart honas, pay lay Hmong chickens. (Silver Hmong fibromelenistic chickens coming soon)
Gamefowl: pumkin hulsey, redquill, miner blue, lacy and butcher. Soon gavalan hatch. Here are some pics. Website coming soon
Hi Birdman! I might be interested in silver goldens and peach goldens if not too expensive for me. I have a friend looking for these. I only have reds.

The most birds I have had here was about 1000. Right now we have about 500. And pheasants ( ornamentals) are the easiest bird to raise. They are the cheapest out of all the birds. And they are the most disease resistant. I would recommend pheasants over any other bird.

Back
Top Bottom