Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Yay! I beilieve that it was either my Welsummer or my RIR.

I can't wait to see what the chicks will look like! Thanks again
1f913.png

This would be the first time I would open my eggs for auction. Please let me know ur thoughts.
I have red golden, yellow golden ,peach golden, silver golden, cinnamon golden, lady Amherst pheasants. Also jumbo pearl guineas and reeves pheasants.
Fibromelenistic ayam cemani, svart honas, pay lay Hmong chickens. (Silver Hmong fibromelenistic chickens coming soon)
Gamefowl: pumkin hulsey, redquill, miner blue, lacy and butcher. Soon gavalan hatch. Here are some pics. Website coming soon

That would be Awsome if you put these eggs up I'd try to buy as many as I could.

Last edited:
Anyone have silver Mille fleur or black/blue mottled d'uccle eggs available? How about citron spangled Hamburg bantams? Or know anyone who has either?
I'd also be interested in Ko Shamo, chocolate/khaki/blue/platinum Sumatra bantams or wyandotte bantams.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any pure black naked necks?
Or
Marans?

I may have some in a couple months, I only have 2 black with a regular silkie rooster. The one young pullet is not laying yet but I expect nice things from her. If you specifically want only black I will have to make sure I put that rooster with her. :)

Last edited:
I may have some in a couple months, I only have 2 black with a regular silkie rooster. The one young pullet is not laying yet but I expect nice things from her. If you specifically want only black I will have to make sure I put that rooster with her. :)

Would you happen to have any LF smooth?

Back
Top Bottom