Chattanooga, TN (surrounding areas) CHICKEN LOVERS

I am in Charleston TN. I have 2 BCM roosters that need new homes. Born during Easter hatch a long. April 5,6 or 7th. $10
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Hello all! I'm in Warren County, Tennessee. Just wanted to say introduce myself. We just moved to Tennessee from Florida and are new to having chickens. We have Barred Rocks, Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons, Buff Orpingtons, and a Blue Orpington roo with some assorted girls till find some blue hens for him.

Hello all! I'm in Warren County, Tennessee. Just wanted to say introduce myself. We just moved to Tennessee from Florida and are new to having chickens. We have Barred Rocks, Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons, Buff Orpingtons, and a Blue Orpington roo with some assorted girls till find some blue hens for him.

Hello and welcome ! I am in Bradley County and i too moved to this beautiful state from Florida in July of 2004. Also am relatively new to chickens, started Dec 2013. Have learned an amazing amount of info on this site and across the web. I have Easter Eggers, Olive Eggers, BCMs, Australorpe, A Porcelain D'Uccle and a bunch of mixed. 29 in all. I just acquired a Lavender Orpington roo and he is HUGE and beautiful. Need to find some LO ladies for him.

Looking for pullet/hen Orpingtons. I have a beautiful Lavender Orpington roo and need to find him some female company. Would prfer Lavender but any type true Orp will do.

Hello and welcome ! I am in Bradley County and i too moved to this beautiful state from Florida in July of 2004. Also am relatively new to chickens, started Dec 2013. Have learned an amazing amount of info on this site and across the web. I have Easter Eggers, Olive Eggers, BCMs, Australorpe, A Porcelain D'Uccle and a bunch of mixed. 29 in all. I just acquired a Lavender Orpington roo and he is HUGE and beautiful. Need to find some LO ladies for him.
Thank you! Lavender is a color I don't have, but I'll keep an I eye out for you.

Back
Top Bottom