Cheap 7 egg incubator dome thingy.

1622811517175.png

A Few Reviews

worst thing I have ever bought, fan stopped working in week 2 and a burning smell started coming from it, had to remove eggs and put in a homemade incubator. opened up and looked like the heater was starting to melt the plastic. Would defo not recommend. This could of just been a faulty incubator. Not worth the time trying to get it replaced as had to wait so long for this, unplugged and went straight into bin.

None hatched, not sure whether it was the incubator or dud eggs. It did spike in temperature a few times so not sure on the products worth!

Does what its supposed to do it is a bit small but for the money its not bad at all if hatching duck eggs don't bother buying this as it would be far to small to fit the eggs in

We purchased this incubator as it said it was suitable for duck eggs as well as chicken eggs. However, you can only fit one duck egg in the middle, or lay three duck eggs across the holes. It is an affordable incubator that may be a good incubator for chicken eggs, as it holds temperature and humidity level well, even better than other incubators, but the temperature is uneven, hotter on one part of the heating element and colder on another, so laying eggs flat does not work so well. Also it does not have automated turning function. Compare to our bigger incubator, the eggs were delayed in development, and out of the three only 1 hatched.

Poor quality, failed 8 days into incubation, killing all chicks. Customer servicer was appalling, still waiting for refund.

Okay so... that cheap 7 egg inc....well 2 of 3 eggs hatched. 2 of the chicks are healthy...I think....the third died while breaking out :(..... I didn’t think I’d care to much, but they are soooooo frickin cute and tiny.

Attachments

• 7F8A98C1-7962-46F7-8832-D868D0458220.jpeg
    7F8A98C1-7962-46F7-8832-D868D0458220.jpeg
    521.6 KB · Views: 1
They are so adorable! Sorry about egg #3
One of them seems to have a walking issue.... I keep tucking him upright and surrounding him in a lil nest hopefully he pulls through my brooder heater is way too hot for quail chicks...So I have them in a container inside another container that has a heating pad under it, they seem nice and content, gonna put a thermometer in there with them so I’m im not cooking them 😌

They all died...each one has a spot in my garden, with plant planted over the tiny box....rose bushes to be exact. Already planted 2...gonna go pick up a third, or maybe I’ll use some morning glory, I like keeping their memory alive with plants....then I feel like...they didn’t really die...each one gets a geod for a head stone.

Any fertile eggs that don’t make it also go into one of my gardens....my potato and okra garden....so their energy can be spread into this realm....any ways...I’m super upset, might drink some whiskey and contemplate...was it the incubator...or me?

Back
Top Bottom