Cheap Chickens

ShadowGal

In the Brooder
10 Years
Sep 28, 2009
I have several six month old roosters for sale. They have been fed a natural diet of corn and whatever plants and insects that they can find lurking in the yard. They roam freely on 3 acres. I hate to have to get rid of them, but I am running out of room for the younger chickens. They are all very friendly, and healthy.

They have a lot of uses. One is ornamental. They will look very beautiful grazing on your front yard on a nice fall day. They also make great pets and will come to you for food. They will take food right from your hand and show very little fear of you. They are also good at ridding your property of ticks, spiders, and other creepy crawlies. They will eat weeds and help keep your yard mowed. They also make great alarm clocks. You can also eat them, but if you are buying them for that purpose, please know what you are doing.

These have been raised up together so they get along great. They are $4.00 each. Buy five roosters and get one FREE! 859-247-1330

We also have hens available. Buy five hens and get a free rooster! Call859-247-1330 or email mwhatchery@roadrunner for prices.!

lYou can also visit us on our Facebook Page at:
http://tinyurl.com/mwhatchery

Quote:
Are we talking sheep, goats or roosters here? My roos scratch all the grass up, leaving bare dirt!

Quote:
Are we talking sheep, goats or roosters here? My roos scratch all the grass up, leaving bare dirt!

Mine have always preferred tilling to mowing the grass too!

Back
Top Bottom