cheap egg cartons

try the Amish, also ask your neighbors family and friends. when we first started we ordered through Egg Cartons.com great price.. like 40.00 for 300 something like that......

TSC by me said the place they were getting their cartons from burnt down so they had to find a new supplier. They used to have the cardboard kind but last week they had the foam ones.
They said they are not sure if those will be the kind they will get in again.

I got a box of 100 from Zellwin and they were awful. I checked out about 30 of them, and 1/2 of them were either scuffed or had double printing errors (it would print the same thing, only a little lighter, right next to the image/text). E-mailed the company and they wanted pictures to prove it. No offers to correct it or make it right, only to send me a shipping label when I told them I wanted to return them. I won't be ordering from them again.

Update...

They finally gave me a refund and told me to destroy the cartons. Still nothing about offering to replace them.

I looked through all 100 cartons. About 1/2 of them were scuffed. 28 of them had obvious double printing errors. Many of them had the printing on the side crooked.

I could understand a few bad cartons. It happens. But 28% of them having blurry printing? I would never do business with this company again.

Last edited:
On craigslist, I see people offering to trade egg cartons for eggs. For example, one person was offering 24 empty cartons for 1 dozen eggs, others just said make an offer. This is probably the way to go. Just make an offer on their barter page or look for someone that has already posted an offer. I was thinking of offering 1 egg per carton or something of the sort.

Wow, I've been saving egg cartons since I put my eggs in the incubator back in march and I have probably 100 of them. Since the only time I'll ever need them is when I give eggs away (otherwise I can use the same one over and over at home) I was thinking it would take me a while to use all those up.

Back
Top Bottom