Cheap foie gras burgers in France for Christmas(goose related item)

Quote:
I guess thats funny to you...

Honey he is kiddding.....

LOL, Debi. I guess you get my twisted humor better than others. You see it too much on Facebook!
lol.png

Quote:
Honey he is kiddding.....

LOL, Debi. I guess you get my twisted humor better than others. You see it too much on Facebook!
lol.png

Yeah, and I get you. I get it. I understand you.

Quote:
lol.png

Yeah, and I get you. I get it. I understand you.

Very much so, oh wise one.
bow.gif

wink.png

Growing up in SE Alaska, one of my favorite seasonal treats was raw herring eggs fresh off the beach. I still get envious every spring when friends who are still up there send photos of their haul.
smile.png

There were also little eels - we called them Blennies - found under beach rocks. I discovered during a survival course that they were surprisingly tasty when boiled and eaten whole.

This is a matter of opinion and values. I don't think it's 'common sense' to agree with A and not with B.

This is not about 'convincing' or 'agreeing' with one side or the other for me, it's about showing there are different ways of looking at it. I think the folks on both sides have very valid reasons for believing what they believe. People go by their hearts in issues like this, and some are not going to be comfortable with a food produced this way...There is plenty of good reasoning on each side. I like hearing the product can be produced without force feeding, as well as hearing that there are people who are against force feeding.

Cheek meat is delicous, whatever it comes from. We've done beef, veal, pork, halibut- all yummy.

And yes, I agree it is not about trying to "force" someone to agree with you. People are different, and they have different ideas about food, and everything else. Just understand that, and respect those who have different opinions.

For some the whole idea just turns them off - according to the vet, laying down fat in the liver is normal for birds. I think most people who don't like it would say, yes it's normal but to what extent.

Back
Top Bottom