Check out my coop!

black_cat

👒🐮💐
Premium Feather Member
May 21, 2020
Connecticut
I'm in the process of designing/building a coop myself. What are the dimensions of yours? it looks AMAZING. are there written building plans or is that too much to ask lol

GemmaGA

Chirping
Jun 11, 2020
I'm in the process of designing/building a coop myself. What are the dimensions of yours? it looks AMAZING. are there written building plans or is that too much to ask lol
He is a carpenter by trade, and anything my husband builds for us is kind of on a wing and a prayer..lol. I would say its probably 6ft wide by about 14 feet long, 10ft high at the peak of the roof. In the raised coop, we have 3 branches/logs he cut from trees in our backyard for the roosting bars.

black_cat

👒🐮💐
Premium Feather Member
May 21, 2020
Connecticut
He is a carpenter by trade, and anything my husband builds for us is kind of on a wing and a prayer..lol. I would say its probably 6ft wide by about 14 feet long, 10ft high at the peak of the roof. In the raised coop, we have 3 branches/logs he cut from trees in our backyard for the roosting bars.
asdfghjkl those are the exact dimensions that I want to do for mine XD this is perfect
It looks beautiful!

GemmaGA

Chirping
Jun 11, 2020
Any pictures of the inside coop?
very nice! What is the size of the coop part?

I like it.
I will take some pictures of the inside - not 100% on dimensions but probably about 6' W x 6' L in the coop part. We have 3 small logs we cut from a tree in our backyard as the roosting bars inside the coop. Egg hutch area on the front has 4 separate boxes.

Top Bottom