Check out my updated website!

Quote:
LOL I am still in High school but I am thinking about Cornell or Hampshire which both have sustainable agriculture programs.
big_smile.png

Quote:
LOL I am still in High school but I am thinking about Cornell or Hampshire which both have sustainable agriculture programs.
big_smile.png

Good for you! My husband studied at Univ Nebraska. It's helped out a lot especially in the animal husbandry area...
best of luck
christina

Quote:
big_smile.png

Good for you! My husband studied at Univ Nebraska. It's helped out a lot especially in the animal husbandry area...
best of luck
christina

Thanks
big_smile.png
My parents are not to happy they put allot of $$$ into my education and I have the SAT's and grades to do anything I want but I want to do agriculture
lol.png

Quote:
LOL you caught me I am dyslexic
big_smile.png
can you point some out to me LOL I would love to fix them you don't have to do a total proof read just a few helpful hints as to what you noticed.

Henry,

I LOVE IT.

No matter what you do, I'm certain you'll be a success at it. That's just the way you are.

Use your brain to use solar energy to give energy to your agricultural pursuits. You have the power to change the world.

JUST DO IT!

I have to agree with Mahonri on that one, buddy. I have lots of faith in your abilities.

Spelling things I noticed, at one point you wrote Deleware rather than Delaware and used "and" when it should be "an". Just a few minor things. I think if you go through and proofread, you'll find them all.
Boy, you get lots for your eggs!
ep.gif
They're worth it, though.

Back
Top Bottom