Check out the coop I just built for my Nephew........

So uncle, when can you come over:lol:
lol.png

nice, and very pretty colored chickens;)

can you give us some specs on how to build this? How heavy is it? how many bantams (sebrights) does it hold?

I love it!

Last edited:
stethomps I welded the together But you could probably wire the together.

Beau coop What specs do you want? It's not heavy maybe 30-40lbs. & I wouldn't put more then 3 in there But if you made the coop a little bigger you could put a few more in there.

Quote:
Ahh, not large enough for me. I have 13 bantams age range 8 weeks to 1 1/2 years. Due to too much rain and a hawk with a taste for chicken has forced me to have chickens in my garage. I am looking for the best method to make this a happy arrangement for me and the chickens.

Quote:
I was guessing you would have had to wield; wire would probaly be flimsy...Great idea. I have a few extra cattle panels that I need to do something with or get rid of. My problem is, my wife is the wielder at my house, and I had better finish the projects I have going before I ask her to do this one for me.

Thanks for the ideas!

Hi Cruiser!..I am new to this site as of a week now. I just started raising chickens about a month ago. I rescued a meat hen and bought 4 more bantams. We want to build a big coop. i have looked all over the internet for ideas and your red and white coop is the one I liked best. My question is, has this coop worked well for you? I want to build mine EXACTLY like yours! do you have any plans or did you design as you went? we really want to start building soon. Could you please email me?? or answer this reply?

Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom