Check out this ultimate prank. Guy wakes up in a video game!

Kanchii

Crowing
15 Years
Sep 8, 2007
San Rafael, California
This is absolutely insanely cool and scary. I'd be so ticked if that happened to me. I can't believe he was allowed to do that! The friends played it real cool at the end, I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face.

And I gotta say, I probably would have ticked my pants. But wow, how cool is it that he was able to put that guy into that state with just some flashes!

OMG ROFLA - First time i have EVER used ROFLA - I am crying from laughing so hard, I must be really twisted....
barnie.gif

I think the joke is on us. The reason that I say that is the fact that the "author" of this prank just so happended to have two extra seats and two extra headsets for the "witnesses" to use when they took him to the staging area for the prank. How could he have know that three people would have walked into that bar and one of them played and two watched? Plus, when the people advanced on the victim he (at least I would have) should have been swinging like a madman and putting up a serious assault.

I dunno- I'm just sayin

Mike D

Quote:
If you look when he seats the two "witnesses", there's a crewmember getting up and taking off his headphones to make room for the second friend.

yeah..its a fake!...because think about it..your buddy is playing a video game in a bar...all of a sudden he just goes comatose...HUH? his friends that were with him..didnt even say ANYTHING!!...like.."hey..are you okay?"...LOL..nothing!..they didnt even put down their beers...
lau.gif
....THEN this guy comes out of a back room and puts him on a stretcher...and takes him away......again..HUH?.
hu.gif
...his friends didnt even say anything....it was as fake as they come...
gig.gif

Yeah, It was just a little fake.
roll.png
Did you notice his friend didn't look worried but was smiling when he was in a "trance" in front of the game?

Back
Top Bottom