Check out this ultimate prank. Guy wakes up in a video game!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Kanchii, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

This is absolutely insanely cool and scary. I'd be so ticked if that happened to me. I can't believe he was allowed to do that! The friends played it real cool at the end, I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face.

And I gotta say, I probably would have ticked my pants. But wow, how cool is it that he was able to put that guy into that state with just some flashes!

2. eggzettera

eggzettera Chillin' With My Peeps

OMG ROFLA - First time i have EVER used ROFLA - I am crying from laughing so hard, I must be really twisted.... [​IMG]

3. mjdtexan

mjdtexan Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2008
    Houston(ish)
    I think the joke is on us. The reason that I say that is the fact that the "author" of this prank just so happended to have two extra seats and two extra headsets for the "witnesses" to use when they took him to the staging area for the prank. How could he have know that three people would have walked into that bar and one of them played and two watched? Plus, when the people advanced on the victim he (at least I would have) should have been swinging like a madman and putting up a serious assault.

I dunno- I'm just sayin

Mike D

4. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    My 13 year old "gamer" son is still laughing. [​IMG]

5. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    I'm sure that video is a hoax.

6. eggzettera

eggzettera Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Me too, but it is still funny! [​IMG]

7. plot_thickens

plot_thickens Out Of The Brooder

Dec 16, 2008
    Quote:If you look when he seats the two "witnesses", there's a crewmember getting up and taking off his headphones to make room for the second friend.

8. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    yeah..its a fake!...because think about it..your buddy is playing a video game in a bar...all of a sudden he just goes comatose...HUH? his friends that were with him..didnt even say ANYTHING!!...like.."hey..are you okay?"...LOL..nothing!..they didnt even put down their beers...[​IMG]....THEN this guy comes out of a back room and puts him on a stretcher...and takes him away......again..HUH?.[​IMG]...his friends didnt even say anything....it was as fake as they come...[​IMG]

9. chickenbuddy

chickenbuddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Yeah, It was just a little fake. [​IMG] Did you notice his friend didn't look worried but was smiling when he was in a "trance" in front of the game?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by