Checking-In On Peeps - Post Here To Say Hello!

Currently waiting to see what kind of chicks I get out of my mystery rooster I adopted last year

Attachments

• 20240515_190552.jpg
    20240515_190552.jpg
    520.5 KB · Views: 2
We have such a vibrant community here at BYC... tons of active friendly members. Of course, life gets busy, so I was thinking it would be fun to start a thread welcoming some of our peeps we haven't heard from in a while.

If that's you, come say hello and let us know what you've been up to. :)

(if that's not you, feel free to invite peeps you haven't seen in a while and say hi to those that post here)
As I get older I find myself overwhelmed sometimes with the upkeep of my flock which consists of Turkeys and Chickens. Just got 8chicks from both turkey (4) and chicken (4). Which means even more work to ensure their survival. Loving it and trying to hold on. :)

As I get older I find myself overwhelmed sometimes with the upkeep of my flock which consists of Turkeys and Chickens. Just got 8chicks from both turkey (4) and chicken (4). Which means even more work to ensure their survival. Loving it and trying to hold on. :)
Congratulations on the chicks and poults!

We have such a vibrant community here at BYC... tons of active friendly members. Of course, life gets busy, so I was thinking it would be fun to start a thread welcoming some of our peeps we haven't heard from in a while.

If that's you, come say hello and let us know what you've been up to. :)

(if that's not you, feel free to invite peeps you haven't seen in a while and say hi to those that post here)
How Kind ! thanks a much! I have new questions but not sure where to ask or post (what forum) I guess as I left due to being scolded about where I posted ☺️ No Worries Tho !

Back
Top Bottom