Cheer up Amykins! Members feel free to pile your own stuff here!!!!

This is little Ebony. She is one of ours that didn't make it. I am sure she would love Milkshake.

What is all this? Oh my god, you guys made this thread for me? Wow...I'm seriously crying my eyes out right now! I don't even know what to say...thank you guys, so, so much. I love Tevye. I love Ebony. I love Casport's chickie-ducklings. I love all you guys!

hugs.gif

I guess I should share something, too...this is the last video we ever took of Milkshake. I never put it on my youtube channel, so it's a special little last hurrah just for you guys. Thank you so much. <4 (even better than <3)

0.jpg

Last edited:
What is all this? Oh my god, you guys made this thread for me? Wow...I'm seriously crying my eyes out right now! I don't even know what to say...thank you guys, so, so much. I love Tevye. I love Ebony. I love Casport's chickie-ducklings. I love all you guys!

hugs.gif

I guess I should share something, too...this is the last video we ever took of Milkshake. I never put it on my youtube channel, so it's a special little last hurrah just for you guys. Thank you so much. <4 (even better than <3)

0.jpg

Such a cutie....
hugs.gif

hugs.gif

0.jpg
Bless her. Little Sweetsie...

Here are most of my flock on one of their first swims. Kaine is still not sure that water is for more than drinking.
0.jpg

This is Flippy Duck. She was born a couple of years ago and I just had her put to sleep about a month ago. I had to assist her hatch and im convinced that if I hadnt, she wouldnt have made it. As it was, she couldnt stay upright for more than a couple of seconds for the first week of her life.. She would flip over onto her back. I made a contraption out of a paper cup and paper towels to hold her upright. Once she was able to keep herself upright, she liked to lay on this fluffy bird bird bed thing I had. I even found her little butt hanging out more than once.

This is my favorite picture of all time of any and all of my ducks. This is Cow and Rosie and their babies. They would co-nest and raise the babies together.

Back
Top Bottom