Cheesecake recipes

Yes, the Nilla Wafers is the brand name - they are just a little, round, crunchy vanilla cookie that happens to fit in the bottom of the muffin tin. I have used a graham cracker crust also and that works great, but if you try to take them out of the cupcake paper with the graham cracker crust - the crust crumbles apart.
And they freeze wonderfully. In fact, I like sometimes have them slightly defrosted with fresh fruit on top for a slightly different dessert on a hot summer day.

sorry i dont know what banana pudding is either; im in israel so i have to have recipes that have accessible (and affordable, therefore not 'imported' ) items... i wonder if our 'waffle' cookies are similar?

anyway thanx for clairfying.

what is banana pudding; i am addicted to bananas , my entire family is addicted to bananas so anything with bananas in it is good.... recipe?

Banana pudding is a layer of the vanilla wafers and a layer of side cut (cross ways) banana and so on . Some use vanilla pudding the kind you cook and pour it over the mixture and bake. Maybe somone on here will have a recipe. If not click on the start new thread and post banan pudding recipe like i did with the cheescake one.

Back
Top Bottom