Cheetos Puffs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by australorpchick, Aug 11, 2010.

1. australorpchick

australorpchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2009
    Canyon Lake, TX
    I was so unhappy when Cheetos changed their puffs. They're no longer porous, more doughy. I decided to take a chance on some generics and they taste just like the old style cheetos. I'm so happy! It really doesn't take much to please me.

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I love the Cheetos themselves but do not like the Puffs. Hubby eats Puffs and he did say they tasted and feel differently. Why change it if they are selling well????

3. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    I switched from the cheese puffs to the Crunchy Cheetos. The puffs stick to the roof of your mouth with any moisture whatsoever. [​IMG]

4. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

I kinda like the spirals, but they're rarely on sale/couponed cheap enough to warrant buying them over the store brand... and the store brand around here just isn't all that fabulous... I much prefer a pretzel, and you can get those for a buck, Kroger brand, Dollar General... excellent with peanut butter. Mmmm

5. chickensioux

chickensioux Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2009
    Western North Carolina
    Puffs fan here. I love it when they stick to my teeth and roof of my mouth. I get to enjoy them for hours after I stop eating them:D

6. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. WoodlandWoman

WoodlandWoman Overrun With Chickens

May 8, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Didn't they make them too big to pop in your mouth now, too? Just another product that's been changed to be worse. Maybe they're making them in China, now. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by