Chehalis Wa. Chicken lady. Older than dirt.

rapunzel162

Chirping
6 Years
May 1, 2013
Chehalis Wa.
But I have 14 new babys. I used to raise, and sell, special breeds .My favorite are the bantums. But I LOVE the Milli Flours the most. I wish I could get could get a couple here. But No luck. Im 62. Its nice here today so outside I go to mow lawn. BBL

Howdy from Kansas, rapunzel1962, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Happy you joined us! Best of luck with your flock - hope the lawn mowing went well!

Wow that is close. I used live on Gish Rd. But had a farm years ago on Kuger Rd. I now live on Bishop Rd. across from Bennies nursery. A very bid Brown House 3108 sq ft. What kinds do you have> I have 6 banties and 8 Bard rock babies but would Love to get more. Are you selling any babies?

Wow that is close. I used live on Gish Rd. But had a farm years ago on Kuger Rd. I now live on Bishop Rd. across from Bennies nursery. A very bid Brown House 3108 sq ft. What kinds do you have> I have 6 banties and 8 Bard rock babies but would Love to get more. Are you selling any babies?
I'm on Oyler in Ethel. We have invisible chickens at the moment, LOL as in none yet. We plan on getting barred rocks though.

Back
Top Bottom