Cherish what you have.

kyeschicks

Serama Chicken Enthusiast
14 Years
Nov 11, 2008
Texas
"You don't know what you have until you lose it, so cherish all of it" -Unknown.

I just wanted to tell everyone not to ignore something or someone, because you will regret it when you lose it. Some of you know that I have major depression and that I've lost 2 of my best friends this year (they were my pets, Thania and Gustavo..two wonderful chihuahua dogs). Gustavo died recently (2 days ago) and that did not go well with my depression. I'm very lethargic at the moment, I've lost my appetite, and I just want to stay in my room 24/7. It's 4am and I can't manage to sleep even if I have school in 2 hours. Take my advice because you do not want to feel how I'm feeling right now. Cherish what you have.

Last edited:
hugs.gif

I saw your other thread too. Sorry to hear about all your pets
sad.png

I hope things start looking up soon, I know what it's like to be down there...
hugs.gif

I tell my kids that often.Had a stepdad die of a heart attack at 34.Just never know. Neighbor was playing with his 9yo cat and it just suddenly died the other day.Sad for him as his wife is going through chemo for cancer.Hope she makes it.

Hope you got some rest. Consider saving a dog from the shelter.So many are put down.Around here it is every Friday and I get so sad looking at pictures of the dogs online facing death each week.I already took in 2 dogs and 3 cats.

hugs.gif
, so sorry for your loss... I sincerely am!

Now, time to get up and cherish what your future holds for you! You can't cherish anything hiding in your room!

Go volunteer for rescue, become a foster, or a walker at a local shelter! When my boy died I started fostering for rescue, of course the first boy that came to live with me struck a heart string and I couldn't let him go, he's been good for my soul!
I mean, who could say no to this face?

Ginoblue.png

hugs.gif
Just keep strong my friend, it'll get better.

I'm praying for you.

I cherish all my animals and family, when I go in from feeding the animals, if I forget to say goodbye to Symphony or other animals, I run out and say it, just because I love them. When I lost Sunshine, I felt SO depressed, even more when I lost Pecka, and all the other animals I love.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom