CherriesBrood Photo Contest

CherriesBrood

Chicken Photographer
8 Years
Feb 5, 2015
Welcome to CherriesBrood chicken photo contest!

Theme~~~ Flowers

Introduction~

Hello, and welcome to my photo contest! This is your chance to show off your chicken in some flowers! For a long time I have been wanting to do a contest that involves flowers! Having chickens and flowers together in a photo set is just adorable! You can even join this contest if you live in the snow, because if you put some fake flowers in the snow with your chickens that just makes it extra adorable! Please join and read the rules! Can't wait to get started! :)

How to enter~

-Simply post a picture and tell what the birds name (optional) and breed is. Also what they are doing.
-Make sure that the picture involves flowers in some way.
-Be creative.
-Make sure the picture is clear.

Rules~

-All BYC rules.
-No cussing or arguing.
-No pictures that don't involve flowers in some way.
-You can enter in two photos, no more please.
-You can enter in chicks and chickens.
-Please no other poultry than chickens.
-Have fun! :D

Extra notes~

This contest will end on February 15th. Winners will be announced on the 17th. The Judges will be me and possibly another member that has not entered the contest. We will pick 3rd place 2nd place and 1st place winners. Hope you all enjoy, and have fun! The contest begins now! :D

Last edited:
Anybody else? Remember you can enter this anywhere you might live! If you live in the snow for example and have no way of getting flowers, then you can make a snow flower and place you chicken in the middle of it and grab some pictures. Just a thought. ;) Rember to be creative!

Subscribing... I will have to rifle through my computer folders and see what I can find. :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom