Chewy skin?

Maybe experiment alittle, & see if you can get meatier offspring from different combinations.

Best combos I've made were EE X Brahma, & Buff Orpington X Barred Rock.
I'm not really interested in adding more breeds. I have bbs ameraucana, welbars, and some birds getting up in years that I will probably phase out in the next year that I got for sex linked breeding (California grey, Delaware, barred rock, and legbar). I eat the males because what else is there to do with them, not because I need the meat necessarily. I have noticed my males from my welbar and my ee roosters are much bigger this year but I can't use them for making sex links and that's what my area wants, sexable chicks. I don't sell the pure welbar males. I like that I'm the only one in my area selling that breed and I want to keep it that way.

I'm not really interested in adding more breeds. I have bbs ameraucana, welbars, and some birds getting up in years that I will probably phase out in the next year that I got for sex linked breeding (California grey, Delaware, barred rock, and legbar). I eat the males because what else is there to do with them, not because I need the meat necessarily. I have noticed my males from my welbar and my ee roosters are much bigger this year but I can't use them for making sex links and that's what my area wants, sexable chicks. I don't sell the pure welbar males. I like that I'm the only one in my area selling that breed and I want to keep it that way.
Those were only examples.

Back
Top Bottom