Chick boot ideas

Overthinker

Songster
Sep 26, 2021
One of the chicks is 4 weeks old and hasn't been walking well for like a week. I'm going to make it some boots and see if that helps it. Ideas for boots? So tape some cardboard on it's feet or something?

I'll try no cardboard and just use bandaids and see if it helps. Seems like she isn't spreading her toes out for some reason

Have you entered "chicken boots" into the search function in the browser window here? It looks like a little magnifying glass and should be in the upper right at the top of the page. Good luck!

Have you entered "chicken boots" into the search function in the browser window here? It looks like a little magnifying glass and should be in the upper right at the top of the page. Good luck!
Anytime I search and click a post i get this error

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211020-191406_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20211020-191406_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 2
Anytime I search and click a post i get this error
Can you go back and click the search and type in exactly what you searched for and take a screenshot of the post you are clicking to get that message?

I'll reset and clear everything tomorrow morning if that's okay.

Is 4 weeks to old to try and tape it right, not sure what the deal is cause i think she was fine for a few weeks, but the last week or so she just doesn't seem to spread her toes and i want to try anything to help. Hard to get a pic cause she is laying down most the time when shes not struggling to walk. I'll reset phone and get some pics in the morning and try to tape them.

Back
Top Bottom