CHICK CHAT!!!

Do you have chicks?

• Total voters
These are my newest cuties: Silver East Frisian Gull and Splash Silverudd's Blue
IMG_20170607_130134_kindlephoto-24676195.jpg

IMG_20170606_054629_kindlephoto-2978090.jpg

Yup, I got chicks, little Silkies. :) They are 3 month old now but still act like teeni babies, I even have one who cries sometimes until I pick it up for snuggles. They are my little babies and they love to snuggle up to me and in my hair, snoozing on my lap (and giving me back ache for leaning down so long!)

I also have potentially 5 more being cooked up by the broody hen, not sure if she'll accept this brood as she didn't take to the last one when they hatched, which made me raise them. No complaints though, I love my snuggly little babies.

I also raise Chinese Painted Quail, but they become wild within 3 days. :lau
babies.png
Sleepy Babies.png
My 5 silkies when they were cottonballs.

Freedom.png
One of the eggs I had to assist due to humidity issues, this one was a feisty one!

Newly Hatched.png
The firstborn, who tumbled out of his mother's wing and out of the nest when escaping the egg. His name is Peep-Peep after all the noise he made due to being the first hatcher. :p

Adventure.png

Chick.png
The baby Silkies had adventures outside with me ever since they hatched.

Peep-Peep and Quail.png
The Firstborns.png

Tiny baby.png
Peep-Peep, who was the most docile, with baby quail... And a bonus pic of a baby quail.

Bunny Tailed Ridgeback.png
I call this the "Awkward Pokemon Phase"

Babu.png
They sleep in my arms like babies.

A huge and little baby.png
And an older Peep-Peep, still as sweet as ever with baby quail.

Yup, I got chicks, little Silkies. :) They are 3 month old now but still act like teeni babies, I even have one who cries sometimes until I pick it up for snuggles. They are my little babies and they love to snuggle up to me and in my hair, snoozing on my lap (and giving me back ache for leaning down so long!)

I also have potentially 5 more being cooked up by the broody hen, not sure if she'll accept this brood as she didn't take to the last one when they hatched, which made me raise them. No complaints though, I love my snuggly little babies.

I also raise Chinese Painted Quail, but they become wild within 3 days. :lau
View attachment 1040451
View attachment 1040458
My 5 silkies when they were cottonballs.

View attachment 1040459
One of the eggs I had to assist due to humidity issues, this one was a feisty one!

View attachment 1040461
The firstborn, who tumbled out of his mother's wing and out of the nest when escaping the egg. His name is Peep-Peep after all the noise he made due to being the first hatcher. :p

View attachment 1040466

View attachment 1040467
The baby Silkies had adventures outside with me ever since they hatched.

View attachment 1040455
View attachment 1040456

View attachment 1040457
Peep-Peep, who was the most docile, with baby quail... And a bonus pic of a baby quail.

View attachment 1040452
I call this the "Awkward Pokemon Phase"

View attachment 1040453
They sleep in my arms like babies.

View attachment 1040454
And an older Peep-Peep, still as sweet as ever with baby quail.
Awwww! They are so CUTE!!!!!
I think I 9th and the 11th pics the best. They are so CUTE!

Back
Top Bottom