Chick eggs

Hatching
Jul 3, 2020
Hiya I am new to this, i have got 5 chick eggs in my digital 7 incubator ,its day 8 and I think I have candled them right they r like an dark orange and yellow but not sure if I can see the veins ,should I be able to see the veins yet

How dark are the shells and are they lying down in your incubator or upright? The position they are in affects where the embryo is sitting (it floats to the top) and so what you can see when you candle. Find other candling photos online of the day your eggs are on to compare with what you are seeing.

I found brown shells (even really light brown) frustrating to see into.

How dark are the shells and are they lying down in your incubator or upright? The position they are in affects where the embryo is sitting (it floats to the top) and so what you can see when you candle. Find other candling photos online of the day your eggs are on to compare with what you are seeing.

I found brown shells (even really light brown) frustrating to see into.
Hi they are in upright position and they are a reddy orange at the top and yellowish at the bottom I just carnt see any veins in them so not sure if they are fertile I hope they are

Back
Top Bottom